HYT® A is produced by a proprietary fermentation process of naturally occurring soil-borne microbes. The microbial community used to produce HYT A contains a robust consortium of aerobic and anaerobic microbial strains, which enables HYT A to create an enhanced crop nutritional environment. When applied to the soil, HYT A interacts with the plant root system to increase the productive capacity of both the soil and the plant by:
- Freeing up nutrients bound to soil particles and crop residue
- Stimulating root growth for enhanced nutrient uptake
- Fostering the growth of a healthy soil microbiome
HYT A benefits:
- Higher yields
- Improved crop quality
- Consistency across varying soil conditions
- Effective with a wide range of agricultural crops
Products powered by HYT A:
- Amplus® is marketed by Rallis India Ltd.
- Arito® is marketed by DCM Shriram, Ltd.
- Bactogang® is marketed by Geolife Agritech India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sukuna® is marketed by DCM Shriram, Ltd.