HYT® B is a unique foliar nutrient solution produced by microbial fermentation that increases the activity of important metabolic and photosynthetic pathways in the crop. The nutrients found in HYT B including carbon, nitrogen, true protein, free amino acids and other micro-nutrients, are essential to plant development and are known to:
- Boost plant metabolism
- Support plant health and vigor during critical stages
- Stimulate root growth
HYT B benefits:
- Higher yields
- Improved capacity to resist stressful growing conditions
- Highly effective across different crops
- Seamlessly integrates with common grower practices
Products powered by HYT B:
- Amplus Active® is marketed by Rallis India, Ltd.
- Chemfree® is marketed by Zuari Agri Sciences, Ltd.
- Optimus® is marketed by Agrinos in India
- Sampsa® is marketed by DCM Shriram, Ltd.
Trial Data Information
Click here for field trial results that demonstrate the value of HYT B.